23 August, 2004

Post 01 = Budding Writer - Free Exercises

As everyone must know already, this is the obligatory "Hello World" introductory post. Nothing fancy and special here, except for the fact that I'm starting to use the web to blog. What brought me here is the urge I have had since I was a teen to write seriously. I've had letters published, articles in school magazines, and even started several times writing a book based on my thesis.

All good stuff, but I never ventured out into actually finishing something to be published seriously. Perhaps it was fear of success, perhaps it was fear of failure; demons, personal demons that have no bearing on one's ability, capability, potential nor reality.

So, here's this blog as my creative outlet to get my juices going, my writing journal, thought repository. In time, I hope to have this blog document my growing maturity in life, my opinions, and writing. A Word doc journal would not just be as fun, knowing no one besides myself would have the opportunity to read it!

No comments: